Musicians Friend - Musician's Friend stole $500 from me.
I bought a $500 gift card from a person that was not going to use it and wanted cash. I got a little bit of a deal. I called MF with the person selling the gift card right next to me and explained what I was doing. MF rep said "No Problem".
Ordered guitar , received guitar , guitar was defective.
Called MF and once again explained that I purchased partially with gift card that originally was not mine and partial cash. MF rep said "No Problem". When we receive the guitar we will credit the partial cash to your account , when you see that in your account call us back and we will credit the gift card amount to your account , " NO PROBLEM"
When I saw the cash amount refunded I called and was told the money went back to the original owner of the card , nothing they could do. They told me it was my fault for purchasing the gift card.
I refuse to be the victim here, I was up front every time when talking with MF reps and was told "No Problem"
Also . reading their return policy , it states " If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase of a new item, simply return it in its original condition within 45 days of purchase (see exceptions below) and we'll give you a full refund"
It says nothing in the exceptions about gift cards.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "Avoid this company. Please READ THE FINE PRINT ABOUT HIS 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY! It's a warranty against defects that is worthless (I should hope a defective product can be returned???)...."
- "I rolled my trash can out as the driver was pulling up to my home. I didn't get it out the night before as I usually do... life can tend..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "I am working on a 2110 gex motor that came to the shop missing and running poorly and backfireing out nbr 3 and 4 carbs with 197 miles since install..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."