Musicians Friend - Musician's Friend stole $500 from me.
I bought a $500 gift card from a person that was not going to use it and wanted cash. I got a little bit of a deal. I called MF with the person selling the gift card right next to me and explained what I was doing. MF rep said "No Problem".
Ordered guitar , received guitar , guitar was defective.
Called MF and once again explained that I purchased partially with gift card that originally was not mine and partial cash. MF rep said "No Problem". When we receive the guitar we will credit the partial cash to your account , when you see that in your account call us back and we will credit the gift card amount to your account , " NO PROBLEM"
When I saw the cash amount refunded I called and was told the money went back to the original owner of the card , nothing they could do. They told me it was my fault for purchasing the gift card.
I refuse to be the victim here, I was up front every time when talking with MF reps and was told "No Problem"
Also . reading their return policy , it states " If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase of a new item, simply return it in its original condition within 45 days of purchase (see exceptions below) and we'll give you a full refund"
It says nothing in the exceptions about gift cards.
Joe DiModica1094e0a4 review #355459
You may also like
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel. The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes,..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "3/4/2015 First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."