I bought a $500 gift card from a person that was not going to use it and wanted cash. I got a little bit of a deal. I called MF with the person selling the gift card right next to me and explained what I was doing. MF rep said "No Problem".
Ordered guitar , received guitar , guitar was defective.
Called MF and once again explained that I purchased partially with gift card that originally was not mine and partial cash. MF rep said "No Problem". When we receive the guitar we will credit the partial cash to your account , when you see that in your account call us back and we will credit the gift card amount to your account , " NO PROBLEM"
When I saw the cash amount refunded I called and was told the money went back to the original owner of the card , nothing they could do. They told me it was my fault for purchasing the gift card.
I refuse to be the victim here, I was up front every time when talking with MF reps and was told "No Problem"
Also . reading their return policy , it states " If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase of a new item, simply return it in its original condition within 45 days of purchase (see exceptions below) and we'll give you a full refund"
It says nothing in the exceptions about gift cards.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fender Classic Telecaster
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Vitabreeze. It’s an Amazon-only scam that you probably have never heard of. Never heard of that company, right? That’s because they are a fly-by-night Amazon scam, with FAKE REVIEWS on..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "To start I ordered 2 wigs on Dec 31 by Jan 12th had not heard anything therefore I emailed the company and this is the response I received:Dear Customer, We just..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "Re: PS3 BO3 Freeze WTF. Hard reset negatively affecting the system (see image). BO3 sucks. Why did they ruin the great thing MW had going, e.g. graphics, sound effects, gameplay? (all..."
- "My wife and I spent the better part of 2 years looking for the right 5th wheel. We found it in the 34 TSRE. We took our trailer on a..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."