Resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 05

I accepted the offer of a rebate because of the damage...the guitar price was 349 and was drop to 280$ happy dance now..happy dude

Update by user May 25

Because I live in Canada I have to pay the Canadian Custom fee to receive the guitar ...67$ I still cannot believe that they sent a piece of *** like that...nobody should ever sell a guitar like that...unless you mentionne severe damage to the body and give out pictures to evaluate...now if I want another one I need to pay another 67$ to the Canadian Custom fee...Musciansfriend does not cover this cost...they don't even take responsibility for sending a damage guitar...on there right is was mentioned lightly use with some pic marks...i explained myself numerous time and even told them that for the additional expense I need to cover would come up to a brand new guitar..so I asked them to send me a new guitar instead of a use...they refuse...i am done with this company...i had bought from them numerous times over the years..but customer loyalty or happiness is not on their list of things to do...i would sudjest that anybody wanting to buy a use instrument from them...ease asked for pictures of the complet instrument..

Original review posted by user May 24

This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian Custom fee...upon opening the box...i notice that all the strings were all in tune...they did not loosen the tension on the strings.. the worse was a 2 inch by 2 inch chunk of the body rip out and reglued offset..plys on the neck the finish was worn off on both side..sow when you slide your hand up and down you go from slick to ruff...i would never sell a guitar in this condition...total B.S... .they told me to send it back...but I need to repay the Canadian Custom fee...they won't pay for it...no class...very poor customer support..they should be a shame for selling a piece of sh t like that...if you order a use guitar from them...be smarter than me and asked for many pictures of all the guitar...

Review about: Guitar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Musicians Friend?

Comments