1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I was in the market for a new guitar.I wanted to put it on my new,but old musician Friend card (Never Used).

Why not spread the payments over 24 months. I usually pay my CC's off in a few months anyways. After wasting an hour going over details and activating the card, they said they could not do the promo, because they took some off the price and could finance for 6 months only. Alvarez had the promo of spending $299 or more for the 24 months, which my purchase was more than that.

The rep told me it was in the contract with synchrony (the CC company), which I truly believe is a lie. If you quote someone a price and put it in the computer, how would the CC company know much it cost. Sweetwater has the same deals and also deal with synchrony and I have zero problems. So your probably wondering, if I usually pay my CC's off in a few months, what's the big deal.

It is all about the principal of things. What the rep told me I could not find anywhere neither could he. Second, your probably wondering why I don't get it from Sweetwater.

They don't carry the brand.Dealing with Sweetwater and Musician Friend, I would say the winner is Sweetwater.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Musicians Friend?

Comments