2.7

I just ordered two speakers.When I selected the items the website indicated that the items were in stock.

So I proceeded with the purchase. I get an email less than 12 hours later that the items are on back order. And only 1 speaker will be shipped. This seems to be a growing scam as I experienced the same issue with PSSL.com.

I order three different items where the web site said that the items were in stock. Only to get an email 24 hours late that they were on back order with no information when the items would be delivered.

As a result it took over a month and a half for PSSL to fulfill my order.I don't think anyone is in the habit of wasting time, money and resources to pay for things they need to use and not have them.

gpaupaw wrote the review because of order processing issue at Musicians Friend. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1300 and wants Musicians Friend to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was paying for product not available when on back order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Musicians Friend american audio cpx 12a 2 way active speaker for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1200713

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. Can you please email us your order information to Gearheads@musiciansfriend.com so we can look into this further for you? I would like to help you if I can.